Sunday 13 June 2010

Fabulous Glory Days of The Who - I Can't Explain (1960s Britain)






I always love this band - they take me right back to the nostalgia of Britain in the 1960s where E-type Jags, Aston Martins and Mods with scooters lived. There were, of course, lots of other things too. Everything is so different now, but I can't remember it changing on a day to day basis. One day you just realise it happened - some time ago and you never even noticed.

I suppose I feel cocooned in the nostalgia of Britain during the 1960s decade. I was only a kid, but everything seemed so optimistic. One never sees the change from day to day and to be reasonable, the standard of living is better now. Even though we don’t like to admit it.


Sometimes I wished I had a time machine and could flit back for a while and walk about London during the 1960s as an adult. I’m sure one might be seduced for a while.

Why would I like to do this?

Well Who ever you are? I can't Explain. :D

No comments: