Sunday 19 September 2010

Retro 60s American tv show: Batman walks into a nightclub looking camp as Christmas.


This is Bat geezer and he really had some neck to walk into a nightclub in a cape and underpants on the outside of his strides. He orders an orange juice and tries to blag Gil St John into the bargain. I remember watching this as a kid. My Mother and Father were rolling up with laughter and I was trying to take it seriously at the time - I was only six. This bloke then goes out onto the dance floor and does a really camp Bat dance.

They used to start this tv show by telling little children not to try some of the dangerous things they do in the show, and Robin would say that if we did we would end up with Only broken bones. Too blooming right mate - I wouldn't dare walk into a night club dressed like that. I'd getting me bleeding lights punched out.
 

No comments: