Monday 25 October 2010

MGB (Affordable British Sports Car and another dream of dreams)


The MGB - I love this darling of the roads. The earlier models like the one in this film look great with the chrome bumpers and spoked wheels. These MGB sports cars are affordable to most average workers, but do need a lot of TLC and are meant for people who love the road and the shear pleasure of driving a divine little sports car. The red colour of the one in this film clip is my second favorite and I would leap at the chance to own one like this. However, my dream of dream MGB would be British racing green with all the chrome bumpers and spoked wheels. I absolutely adore many of the Brit car designs of the 1960s - to such a degree, that I have become happily biased towards them.







No comments: