Monday 11 October 2010

Moyra Melons without ear rings

Moyra Melons was relaxing and standing in her nice garden without ear rings. I could not help noticing how nothing unusual stood out when viewing her from a side angle with no ear bling.

She might have said it was to stop the neighbours from getting over excited and talking about her dazzling ear wear. However, she also admitted it did not work, because they still seemed to find something to talk about.

I asked her to turn side ways and let me see. With no dazzling ear bling; I don't know what these over excitable neighbours could be talking about, do you? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't see why she would give up wearing earrings when they are the only thing that could possibly draw a chap's gaze.
However, I have heard of some deviants who stare at the unadorned lobes of a woman, while imagining themselves to be nibbling them.
Perhaps her neighbours feel the same way, and the profile shot merely serves to show how good they might be to sink ones teeth into.

Retro Brit said...

Oh, the mist begins to clear and that's what the deviant neighbours are eyeing - bare, naked ear lobes.

Anonymous said...

Well, what else would they be staring at?
I must admit to a creeping sense of deviancy myself. I look at this picture and start to imagine nuzzling them, too.
Nurse, the screens!!