Wednesday 30 March 2011

Moyra Melons' bed time ear rings.

Moyra Melons was turning in for the night and had forgotten to take off her ear rings.

"You haven't taken them off yet darling." Her husband pointed at the ear rings she was wearing - tiny studded ones hidden by the shadow on her face.

"I'm about to," she replied pulling a strap down.

"Oh dear," he added as he began to come over in a hot flush. "I meant your ear rings."

"I thought I might leave them on tonight. They're only small studs but are rather exquisite and I thought they might take your mind off of other things. You've had a stressful week and are tired."

"Well I don't want to be distracted from other things by your delightful ear rings dear - trust me on this one darling."

"Oh well, if you insist." Moyra took of her ear rings and turned out the lamp. She quickly realised that her husband's mind was on things other, then pretty ear rings.

I don't think it would have mattered if Moyra left her ear rings on - do you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a picture! Bravo!!

Retro Brit said...

Glad that you like... :)

Anonymous said...

what he said ^
a great shot of this beauty

Retro Brit said...

? Am I missing something? I don't know what ^ means? But it is a great shot...:)

Anonymous said...

Moyra showing off those beautiful earrings here

Anonymous said...

NSFW link for fans of the lovely Moyra and her magnificent earrings.