Tuesday 1 March 2011

Moyra Melons' shopping ear rings.

Moyra Melons thought her new ear rings were the absolute business. She decided to wear them when her husband came home to take her shopping.

So, of course, when the poor man walked in, through the front door, Moyra was staring at him expectantly as you can see in this photo.

"I'm wearing these when we go out," she insisted.

"What! You're going out like that?" He was a little perplexed. "Don't you think you're going a bit far?"

"Don't you like them?" She said confused and a little hurt.

"I've always liked them, " he replied. "I just don't feel too good about other blokes liking them."

"They're only a small pair - nothing to get excited over. There is nothing else going on - just new black ear rings."

Her husband calmed down as the penny dropped. "Oh, we on the subject of new ear rings again?" he smiled a little relieved.

"What did you think I meant?" She gave him one of her best bad girl stares and he came over in a nervous hot flush.

"I thought you were going out like that," he stammered. 

"Like what?" she replied and looked confused. 

"As far as I know," he stuttered on. "I'm the only bloke who enjoys coming over in hot nervous flushes."

"Is that so," replied Moyra Melons with mock concern. "You'll have to come upstairs and tell me all about it."

They were upstairs for an awful long time and, for some strange reason, they forgot all about the shopping trip. Strange that - don't you think? 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where have all the good quality photos gone? her earrings are barely visible in some of these.

Retro Brit said...

I thought her ear rings looked very tantalising in this one. But still; I'll have to dig deep and look for something special... :)

Anonymous said...

no ear-rings, which makes this photo of Moyra a lot less appealing, in my opinion.

http://phapit.com/image/phap38653/

Retro Brit said...

Oh my word! That one will be making an appearance in the near future... :)

Anonymous said...

Loads of Moyra photos on that website, thanks for posting. Tim.

Anonymous said...

Tim, are they really all photos of Moyra? I particularly like the one with her entertaining a couple of men...smashing earrings she has on there.

Anonymous said...

Moyra showing off those beautiful earrings here