Tuesday 29 March 2011

Moyra Melons' subtle kitchen ear rings

Moyra Melons called her husband into the kitchen during a social gathering and asked him if her new ear rings sparkled enough. She had a thing about ear bling and always wanted to get it right.

"Above all things, I need to know if they are noticeable when I'm out there, among people," she said.

"I'm sure they are dear," replied her husband. He was once again coming over in a hot flush. "I think you have the best pair in the world darling. You always do. I can't get over how good they look. I just don't like it one other fellows oggle them."

"Oh don't be like that," teased Moyra - flattered that her husband always seemed to find that right thing to say about her ear rings. "The guests will be gone soon and then things will not seem quite so bad. Then there will be no other fellas oggling my ear rings."

"Oh that's very reassuring darling," replied her husband as they both went back into the living room and mingled with their guests.

It did take rather a long time for many of the men to leave. Obviously Moyra's ear rings were pulling the admiring glances more then might be expected. Funny that - don't you think?

No comments: