Friday 10 June 2011

Moyra Melons ear rings of enlightenment.

Moyra Melons caught her husband out again when he came home from work and was confronted by this sight, of his wife in her tantalising new ear rings.

"Oh do come on," she said a little vexed. "It's not as though I don't change my ear rings on a regular basis. You should be used to this sort of thing by now."

Her poor husband looked a little exasperated. "I'm afraid I'll still have a little trouble adapting my dear."

"Well what do you think of this pair?" she asked.

He struggled for a moment - trying to find the right words. "Well the ear rings are fine..."

"But..." she anticipated what he was about to say.

"Well..." he was looking her up and down and beginning to develop a flush rush.

"They don't take emphasis away from my costume do they?" she asked, looking a little disappointed.

"No, I don't think so darling, " he replied twitching slightly.

"Oh good." She clapped her hands - thrilled by what he said.

"Quite the opposite in fact," he added.

"Really," she frowned. "I'm a little perplexed now. Enlighten me please."

"Of course dear - my absolute pleasure," replied her husband and he proceeded to enlighten her. O boy did he enlighten Moyra Melons on that day. I think she rather enjoyed being enlightened too. 

















No comments: