Wednesday 3 August 2011

Moyra Melons' beach ear rings.

"By Jove darling!" said Moyra Melons' husband as he walked into the bedroom of their holiday suite.
 
"I want to go down to the beach and flash off my new ear rings," replied Moyra as she began to slip into her swim wear.
 
"But we have only just got here darling. Should we not unpack first?" Her husband looked astonished as she pulled down her jeans. "I'm not sure the holiday makers will get the full benefit of your ear rings flash. I've a feeling they might be more interested in something else on show."
 
Moyra froze and turned to stare back at her poor husband and what he saw is what you, the reader, are looking at in the photo.
 
"What do you mean, 'more interested in something else." What could be more interesting then my ear rings? I demand you tell me at once." 
 
"Very well darling," replied her husband and did - crikey did he or what?
 
It was some time before Moyra went down to the pool, as one might imagine. She had a wind swept look of contentment and considerably larger and more noticeable ear rings.  
 
 
 

No comments: