Monday 10 October 2011

Moyra Melons Ear Rings Hang Nicely.


Moyra Melons wanted to show of the new ear rings she had bought while shopping. She had returned, put them on, and waited for the forth coming scrutiny of her husband's keen eye.

As one might well imagine, Moyra's fatigued husband had all those tied cobwebs blown from his eyes as he walked in, from the garden, to see his wife as you, the reader, see in the above photo. She was moving her head from side to side as though dancing.

"Do these hang properly?" she asked. "I wanted ones that don't swing about."

"I should say so darling," he replied excitedly raising a surprised eye-brow.

"As I swing my head from side to side, do they juggle about? I don't want to go to your works do and attract attention by swinging them here, there and everywhere." 

"Well they do tend to wobble a little Moyra, but I don't think the chaps will mind too much."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course - I would go so far as to say they might be delighted."

This time Moyra raised an eye-brow. "I'm surprised to know that men get so excited over my ear rings, though I have to confess that my ear rings are the one thing I have going for me when ever I go out. I always notice people staring at me and I know its down to the varied choice of ear rings I am able to display."

Her husband coughed slightly. "Well... It's not just the ear rings Moyra."

"Oh come now," she teased. "What else could it possibly be?"

Once again he closed the door and let Moyra know what else she had going for her. Could you, the reader, ever guess what it might be." 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is something for fans of the lovely Moyra and her magnificent earrings.