Saturday 10 December 2011

Moyra Melons Christmas Ear Rings

Moyra Melons wondered if her new ear rings looked fine with her 'Santa's Little Helper' outfit. She had decided to wear this attire and waited with eager anticipation for her husband to walk in from work. Once again, the poor chap felt the wax blow out of his ears as he walked in.

"What do you think of these ones," asked Moyra, concerning her red Christmas ear rings.

"I think they look absolutely divine my sweetness. Rudolf would love one for his nose," he laughed.

"I'm hoping they will not steal the show," she added.

"Not your ear rings Moyra - they'll not steal the show. The kids will be far too interested in Santa and his bag of presents. Speaking of which; I'd like to show you one of your Christmas presents. Would you follow me upstairs?"

Both went upstairs and as the bedroom door slammed Moyra Melons got an early Christmas present. Can you guess what it might have been?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say Santa comes only once a year. But if his helpers look like this, the poor chap must be exhausted all year round.

Anonymous said...

If I was Santa, Moyra would be my best helper. She'd empty my sack in no time, taking a big load upon herself just to make me feel better.