Saturday 23 June 2012

Coming Home to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.



I came home from my sister's farm in Lincolnshire and walked straight into my street's Diamond Jubilee Street Party to commemorate our Queen's reign of sixty years. If Queen Elizabeth II reigns for three more years, and I'm sure she will, her reign will exceed that of Queen Victoria. Queen Elizabeth II will be the longest ruling monarch of the UK.

In the above picture, I am at the back on the crowd's right, in front of the black car, in a white cardigan. Carole is in front of me and slightly to my left with copper coloured hair. Further to my left and at the back, by the side of the car is Lloyd, my first son, holding up a beer. And just down to Lloyd's left, in front of the dark haired boy waving, is my third son, Robbie. He is waving to the camera and has ginger hair with a dark top.

No comments: