Tuesday 5 March 2013

Moyra Melons Naughty Boy Ear Rings

Moyra Melons was waiting patiently for her husband to come home and for once he walked in expecting to see her waiting as lovely as ever.

"I'm not taken by surprise this time darling," he said excitedly.

Moyra Melons was tapping her whacking stick threateningly in the palm of her hand looking playfully vexed.

"You've been a naughty boy," she replied sternly.

"Have I really," her husband answered with fake wonder.

"Yes you most certainly have," she added. "I told you before that if you did not put your slippers on the rack you would be punished upon return from work."

"Oh really," said her pretend shocked husband. "Where did I put them?"

"In the middle of the bedroom floor when I said if you dared to do it again, I would spank you. wearing my naughty boy ear rings." Moyra raised a concerned and stern eye-brow.

"Oh dear, how an earth did I forget that - I do hope I will not forget tomorrow. Especially when you wear those naughty boy ear rings."

Moyra looked aghast. "If you do forget those slippers, they'll be another spanking."

"Oh," he replied. "I'm afraid that this lesson is going to be rather difficult for me to grasp."

And of course such a lesson was hard to learn for Moyra Melons' husband. It took many weeks. Strange that - don't you think? 

Moyra Melons concluded that it was secretly; because he liked her in naughty boy ear rings. I suspect that it might have been so too. Among other things.