Tuesday 14 May 2013

Is UKIP the Answer on EU?



In this blog I have often tried to argue against Nigel Farage and thought the long term benefits of the EU would win the day. Despite the fact that the EU is an un-elected body, I clung to the opinion that in the long run it would be fine and that Britain would have the Euro currency too. (One Day) And the EU would become more accountable to its 500 million people.

However, this Euro crises and the continuous denial about irresponsible immigration by all main stream UK parties is beginning to grate on me. I am sick to the teeth of being told that these issues are not as bad as UKIP reports, when even the most diabolically stupid individual can see the effects of mass immigration.

Also the vile and disturbing raid on bank accounts in Cyprus is the last straw for me. How long before they look to the UK and see millions of home owners sitting upon assets to bail out other areas of the EU. If it can be done in Cyprus, why not here. Our government would not be able to stop Brussels. Our national Health system is being denied us too because it is bogged down with increasing demands by people who have not paid for it. How much more?

I will now be voting UKIP. I don't believe there is a real alternative.


No comments: