Wednesday 5 June 2013

Owning a Pagani Zonda


The Pagani Zonda Revolucion boasts a six-speed magnesium transversal and sequential gearbox. Its got a lot of car enthusiasts raving about it.

In layman's terms we might call this the ultimate Babe magnet. Sorry if there are any feminists that might be cross by this dreamy little boy fantasy talk. Sometimes we have to indulge ourselves with a wish. This car is a splendid piece of work, but if I had one; I'd be too worried about driving it or parking the little lump of dynamite. It's wonderfully impractical for me in my world, but ho, how I would like to have one for a short space of time.




I can't quite picture my wife and I going to the supermarket in this. Although I would still love to go for a long drive in one. Say from Essex, where I live, to Aberdeen purely to by a bag of crisp in a newsagents around there. 

No comments: