Friday 26 September 2014

A smashing and wonderfully camp song that was and still is; always fun.




This song is as camp as Christmas, but something about it really works. I think its great and oozes of fun Friday and Saturday nights out. When I see this particular clip, it makes me remember a couple of decades back to the late seventies. Even though this song was not out then. When this great Swedish track did come out, I had lived another life and got divorced and I was sort of coming up for air. I was going back out into the night club scene 20 years later and really enjoying myself. This song always brings a mixture of jolly and nice times from two lives I've lived in the more happy go lucky world of Friday and Saturday nights. Those in the late seventies and then again at the end and beggining of the two centuries. 

No comments: