Wednesday 16 December 2015

At the Old House Prior to Moving with our late cat, Lilly



I stumbled upon this little bit of film. Carole was wandering the house filming. She can't remember doing this. I'm in the clip too, though I confess; I can't remember her using the camcorder at all. It was packed away when we moved to the Fenland and we have not even thought about it for the last couple of years.

There is an old steam train called the White Rose coming through March Rail station on route to York Therefore we are re-charging and hoping to get some shots of the train coming in.

I've blogged this old clip because there is a little bit where Lilly, our little moggy, is lying on the chair. She was run over and killed last year in March. The clip, therefore, has sentimental value. Lilly had two litters of kittens and is missed by us.

No comments: