Thursday 3 December 2015

Giving You Ultra Cute Tiny Little Creatures.



What a striking, yet tiny little creature. I presume it is some kind of rodent and I'm guessing it is in the Americas. I could be wrong, but it is a very quaint little thing indeed. I'm looking at my own finger nails to gauge just how tiny this little shrew-type mammal is. Its snout has long fine whiskers growing out in all directions and I imagine it spends lots of time beneath the ground. It makes me wonder how complex and wonderful nature and our Earth really is. This tiny little thing has evolved from some all knowing, all seeing biological programme or divine essence. Something created this fine little living entity and there it is. Hardly bigger then a finger nail with eyes drinking in the camera and person before it. A huge creation in a tiny bundle of cuteness. 


No comments: