Tuesday 3 May 2016

Doing Little Things on a Whim.

I've had a few days off and have been pottering about being lazy. Its been rather nice actually. On Sunday evening we were flitting through the garden furniture sites online and decided upon a water feature to stand upon the decking where my hammock is. I thought it would be calming to hear the sound of trickling water.

We picked out a feature that had the appearance of broken pots with water pouring from one into another broken pot and then another until cascading into a bowl at the bottom. We payed online and was expecting it to take several days. 

To our delight it came today. (Tuesday 3rd May 2016) We hurriedly opened the box and set it up. It works perfectly and in no time at all I was sitting in the hammock listening to the soothing sound of trickling water. I don't know why, but it is very relaxing.

I sat in the hammock and phoned several of my sons and my Dad. My Mother is on a cruise in the Mediterranean at the moment, but I'm sure she'll want one for her garden when she sees this water feature upon her return. She likes to sit in the sun and read a book or magazine. Such a thing as the gentle cascading of a light water fall would be gratifying to her. I'll see how she likes it and if she does, I'll send off for another. 

No comments: