Wednesday 26 April 2017

Rogue One - I was Thrilled as the Plot Unfolded with the Reappearance of a Digitally Enhanced Peter Cushing.


This is the best of the Star Wars stories so far in my opinion. I liked the Battle of the Clones story best, before seeing this title for the first time. I thought it was very entertaining and enjoyed every moment of it. Splendid stuff and I would recommend it to any sci-fi fan. I got the download on Amazon prime and went for the Bonus footage. This was also enjoyable because it took me behind the scenes and how the whole movie come about.


I was thrilled as the plot unfolded with the reappearance of Peter Cushing (obviously digitally enhanced.) The story takes place just prior to the first ever Star Wars story (A New Hope) I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, but this movie was breathtaking with lots of action and a very good plot.






    

No comments: