Tuesday 6 June 2017

The Shape of Snakes by Minette Walters (My Goodreads Review)

The Shape of SnakesThe Shape of Snakes by Minette Walters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my favourite Minette Walters story. I could not put the book down and liked the main character who decides to get to the bottom of a murder she witnessed many years ago. This story had it all. I was thinking I had worked out the murderer, but wow! I was wrong. Smashing story and would highly recommend.

The book had me hooked from the start. I kept turning the pages wanting to know what happens next - a compelling mystery. What I like about Minette Walters is that she hides the riddle in full view of the reader from start to finish. You think you know who the culprit is. You continue to work out your own theory and then wallop! You are thrown along a different course.


No comments: