Thursday 6 July 2017

Lloyd's Trip into Norfolk.


Lloyd by the Mill Bridge.

My son, Lloyd, is staying with me. Today, my wife, Carole and I decided to go for a drive along the coastal road towards Hunstanton and Wells Next the Sea. The last time we did this, it was with my second son Paul. This time, Lloyd decided to come along and see for himself.

It was a hot day and we managed to get in a few kind sightings of birds of Prey. I always take my camera. We, of course, had to stop at cafes for coffee and baguettes etc. It was a pleasant outing and I think Lloyd enjoyed the tranquillity of the Norfolk countryside.

On the way back he wanted to stop by the old mill where a small stream flows. There are trout in the river and he made a note of such for a special occasion when he next ventures into Norfolk County.









No comments: