Thursday 7 September 2017

Path to Life by Mark Childerley (My Goodreads Review)

Path To Life

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An accident leaves Jnr floating in space towards a black hole. We see his recollection of life experience that leads him to his predicament. His quick grasp of knowledge from a very young age, going to university and meeting friends on the same high level of learning as himself. Gradually we are shown the circumstances that lead to an astronaut’s making and a mission to Mars.

There follows some great things with cryogenics, defrosting, and futuristic nanotech etc. This story then begins to gather pace with so many things we imagine and want from the near future and our hope of other life. Can’t say anymore more because I don’t want to spoil it. But an enjoyable story that I downloaded and read during lunch breaks at work. Well worth a read.


View all my reviews

No comments: