Tuesday 23 January 2018

You're In Command Now Mr Fog. (My Goodreads Review)

You're In Command Now, Mr Fog (Civil War, #3)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Pulp western. Simple gun ho hero stuff with Dusty Fog. The story is set during the American civil war. As said before, it is a pulp western for fans of this genre. Maybe people who read other things might not be so ready for it, but western lovers will enjoy this action-packed tale. This particular story is my favourite Dusty Fog adventure. He is a Confederate soldier in charge of a detachment of cavalry. He must take command after the senior officer is shot by a sniper.

Dusty is a clean-cut hero who possesses intelligence and dare. Almost a swashbuckling adventurer making the Confederate cause appear a little more romantic then it is. Despite this, I enjoyed the action and found myself seduced by the dash and daring of it all.



No comments: